THE DOUBLE MINDED MAN IS UNSTABLE IN ALL OF HIS WAYS. Not Just Some Or Most Of His Ways, But In ALL His Ways. I've been sowing the 2 hemispheres of my brain together since I was 33 & I'm 50 now.
People are worried about computers taking over mankind, but why? Isn't it because robots don't have human feelings? Why worry about the computers taking over if you are already willing to give up your human right to feel anything? Just because I have feelings does not make me the bad guy, it makes me the good guy.
http://www.minalstarot.com/blog/THECH...
https://www.familylife.com/articles/t...
https://www.openbible.info/topics/res...
https://bible.org/question/what-diffe...
https://agapegeek.com/2009/10/26/gene...
π€ππ€π️ππΊππ§ ππ¦π️ To Feel Or Not To Feel π€ππ€ That Is The Question | |
| 8 Likes | 8 Dislikes |
| 45 views views | followers |
| Education | Upload TimeStreamed live on 11 Jan 2019 |
KhΓ΄ng cΓ³ nhαΊn xΓ©t nΓ o:
ΔΔng nhαΊn xΓ©t