Låttext och ackord nedan:
Ackord/ Chords:
Vers/Ref/Bridge: A , E , F #m , D
Prechorus: E , F #m , D , D
Låttext/Lyrics:
Vers 1
There were nights when i would stay up sleepless
Focusin on breathing in and out
Counting every hour
There were times when all my dreams were secrets
Couldn’t find the words to let them out
No one told me how, to
Pre chorus
Give me highs give me lows i want everything
Never gonna get enough
Never gonna stop
Chorus
All my love you can take it
All this time i’ve been waiting
For someone who can break down every wall
All my flaws and my madness
All i got you can have it
I lower down my guard
I let you have it all
Vers 2
Feel my heartbeat beat a little faster
I don’t want to try to slow it down
I start to like the sound, now
Pre chorus
When the night is over
I be one step closer
I won’t let anything go to waste
Give me highs give me lows i want everything
Never gonna get enough
Never gonna stop
Chorus
All my love you can take it
All this time i’ve been waiting
For someone who can break down every wall
All my flaws and my madness
All i got you can have it
I lower down my guard
I let you have it all
Bridge
I want all of it
A,a,all of i-it
I want all of it, everything.
I want all of it
A,a,all of i-it
I lower down my guard i let you have it all, everything
Vers 3
When the night is over i’ll be one step closer
I won’t let anything go to waiiist
Bridge
I want all of it
A,a,all of i-it
I want all of it, everything.
I want all of it
A,a,all of i-it
I lower down my guard i let you have it all, everything
Hi guys!♡
I hope you like this video/cover! ♡
Thanks for all the support! ♡
What should I cover next?
My instagram is Rebeccappelgren ♡
My email is rebeccappelgren@hotmail.se♡
I record with a Sony a5100 and edit in Logic Pro X ♡
Everything - Sebastian Walldén Karaoke/Instrumental Vinnarlåt Idol 2018 | |
| 22 Likes | 22 Dislikes |
| 1,924 views views | followers |
| Music | Upload TimePublished on 9 Dec 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét