
Hi guys!♡
I hope you like this video/cover! ♡
thanks for all the support! ♡
What should I cover next?
Chords:
Vers: F C G
Ref: F C F C Am F G
I record with a Sony camera and edit in Logic Pro X ♡
or just with my phone haha♡
- ok google news, ok google settings, ok google youtube, ok google what time is it, ok google tell me a joke, ok google show me, ok google call home, ok google call santa, ok google play, ok google okay, ok google take me home, ok google give me, ok google facebook, ok google ebay, ok google what\u0027s my name, ok google turn on flashlight, ok google walmart.com, ok google translate, ok google when is the super bowl, ok google home depot
Dance you off - Benjamin Ingrosso (Cover by Rebecca Appelgren) |
| 28 Likes | 28 Dislikes |
| 1,212 views views | followers |
| Music | Upload TimePublished on 3 Mar 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét